03 September 2009

Not much time left on the computer but wanted to let you all know that I am here and safe! My apartment is pretty nice and Florence is awesome! I am rooming with Sofia and have to other apartment mates... Jackie (random) and Emily! Easy names to remember at least! I've been going by jacquelyn over here which is kinda hard to get used to! We also have three other SACI students living across the hall from us which is way nice! one of them from westmont too! (reed)
More orrientation and stuff tomorrow! And hopefully getting a cellphone and internet so I can be in better contact soon! As far as mail goes... just send it to SACI (website to the side of this note) and write my name on it!
Miss you all and hope all is well in your lives!
ciao!
jacqueyn

No comments:

Post a Comment