07 September 2009

I started Classes today! Italian 101 seems like it could be challenging which i suppose is good.... My housemate is in it and is really good with languages so that will be nice! I realized my apartment is probably in the most convenient location ever today! My italian classes are in a building on the other side of the park from my apartment, i am like two blocks away from marcado centrale and the main campus of the school is right by that! Seriously everything in florence is within walking distance though which is crazy but awesome since walking is really the only form of transportation I have!
I hope to go to a soccer game and the beach (possible cinque terre) this weekend!

I am finally able to upload photos so here is a sampling of some stuff i've been up to!







off to drawing class now! ciao for now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment