21 September 2009

My Apartment! The official tour...


ok, so here is the official tour of my apartment! door #15 on ventisette aprile... second floor and here it is! (it has changed a lot since the first week when these photos were taken though.) Our beds now have comforters on them and are arranged slightly different (tables in different places, beds closer together...) Our sofa has been seriously pinned so it looks like a real couch cover thing. And our balcony is fixed so we can go out on it now... havent' taken a photo of that view yet though it is by far the best one of the house. So ya... enjoy!

My Front Door



our living room!


sofia's and my room!


our roommates room/ our balcony!


our kitchen


the view straight out of our kitchen window.


our kitchen table just after being cleaned (no table cloth or place mats...) and our "pantry" on the shelves in the back. Also both bathrooms are off of this room as is our roommates room and our living room. we use this room a lot.


in my room.. our closets!


looking out my bedroom window to the left towards piazza de independencia!

looking out my room window to the right up via ventisette aprile! Noisy, but great people watching!

Hope that helps! Computer is about to die but I have more to upload from my weekend of renaissance wine festivals, pisa, and roommate pics!

CIAO!



No comments:

Post a Comment